You can recognize successful people from the way they talk, the way they walk, the way they think and make their decisions. When these successful people are working with you, you can sense their energy as they motivate you to work better. If you want to become like them follow these simple 5 steps :-
1. Set a clear long-term goal
Your goals will make you become energetic and motivated. Visualize throughout the day… how you will feel and what activities you will do when you will have achieved your goal. Even if you haven’t still achieved your goal, you sjould act as you have already achieved your Goal.
2. Read Motivational Materials
What goes in your mind, comes out. You should read good motivational books, biographeis of famous people and articles on the subject of business and self-improvement if you want to become successful and stay energetic throughout the day.
Instead of watching TV if you can read motivational books for 30 minutes everyday, after one month you will surely start experiencing big changes in your daily life.
3. Relax your mind
After working whole day and going through a lot of stress of working hours, what should you do to fresh yourself?
The best way is to take a walk in the garden with your spouse in the evening or you should listen soft classical music. Some successful people like painting or writing to relax their mind. Do what you enjoy doing. You work whole day to make money but in the evening you should practice your hobby to relax your mind. If your mind will function better, your life will automatically become better.
At night stop watching TV one hour before going to bed. Instead of watching TV, you should read something inspirational that can relax your mind and Body. Read for half an hour before going to sleep, sleep for at least 7 hours and then in the morning read for half an hour related to your occupation. You will become more energetic within few days.
5. Eat Healthy food and do Health Exercise
Healthy food and exercise are essential if you want to stay active and energetic throughout the day.
If you want you can eat junk foods such as hamburgers, pizzas and drink alcohol but just once a week. You know it better that when you drink, next day, you do not feel active and energetic.
If you want to follow just one advice from this article, that should be reading motivational materials for 30 minutes per day. I believe this technique has power to will transform your life and make you become money magnet.
Buy This Book from Amazon
After finishing her study in computer science in 2005, she chooses to work in the economic - financial sector (as an accountant) to take a closer look on economic reality. Now she works as a full time blogger, writer and editor on the subject of personal finance.
You may also like:
Do You Like This Blog?
More than 7000 People Follow this Blog
Best-seller Books – Read in only 10 Minutes
Popular Articles You Should Read
Here’s How You can invest your money
By AHRALLS payday loans
Here’s How You can Earn more money
Inspirational Stories for You
Short, downloadable book summaries written by us that you can save to your computer, print out, and share with others.
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad -- This is one of the fewest books that has been on the bestseller list for more than a decade. This book is the best personal finance book of all time.
2. The Richest Man In Babylon -- The book is very interesting and full of short stories of the rich people who reveal the secrets of their wealth. This is a small book but it has improved the financial life of millions of people around the world.
3. Think And Grow Rich -- It is a motivational book written by Napoleon Hill, it was first published in 1937 during the time of great depression. This book has been on the bestseller list from last 74 years.
4. The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People -- It is a #1 National Bestseller book on personal development, written by Stephen R. Covey. It has sold more than 15 million copies since its first publication in 1989.
5. How To Win Friends And Influence People -- This book is written by Dale Carnegie and it was first published in 1937. Now it takes place in publishing history as one of the all-time international best-seller.
- Business Biography (13)
- Financial Education (35)
- Frequently asked Questions (8)
- Goal Setting (29)
- Health & Success (9)
- Inspirational Stories (16)
- Investing (31)
- Job hunting and Career (5)
- Management and Leadership (10)
- Money Tips (26)
- Motivational (36)
- Personal Finance (42)
- Savings (6)
- Self Help (43)
- Self Improvement (45)
- Silver and Gold (5)
- Skills (10)
- Small Business (10)
- Stocks and real Estate (25)
- Success (39)
- Time Management (13)
- Wealth (47)
- Women and Business (20)
A Note to Our Readers
We at Readtoawake.com encourage our readers to purchase the books we summarize. These summaries are for busy professionals, who do not have much time to read all the books. We help them to select the best business and personal finance books.
English is not our motherlanguage so please ignore the grammatical errors and focus on the message.